This is a list of publications and presentations I have done over the years.
[27 May 2014: Updating this is definitely a work-in-progress. At least I do keep my Slideshare page updated. Check it out for my latest presentations.]
- Flexing Your Accessibility Muscles. The ISTC Communicator, Summer 2012. Upcoming.
- Build Accessibility – Community Day 2012 11 May 2012 presentation for CommunityDay.dk 2012
- Smith, Mike and Mardahl, Karen. Statistics Without Maths workshop at DIA Euromeeting, 26 March 2012
- The “A” in Drupal Stands for Accessibility Presentation at DrupalCamp Copenhagen, 25 September 2011
- Content strategy year 1: a tale from the trenches. Summary of conference and appetizer for presentation. Presentation at TCUK11, 21 September 2011
- Smith, Mike and Mardahl, Karen. Statistics Without Maths workshop at TCUK11, 20 September 2011
- Mardahl, Karen. (2011) A Day in the Life. The ISTC Communicator, Summer 2011. page 58.
- Mardahl, Karen. (2011) Learning About Accessibility – and Why. The ISTC Communicator, Spring 2011. page 24-25.
- Ignite! Accessibility – Presentation at Ignite! Denmark 1 March 2011
- Technical Communication and Inclusion – Presentation for A11yLDN 21 September 2010 and TCUK10 23 September 2010
- Mardahl, Karen and Pappas, Lisa. (2007) Seeking an Accessible and Usable Survey Tool. UPA Voice. retrieved 17 May 2012